- An adaptive learning and control framework based on dynamic movement primitives with application to human–robot handovers.
Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Nr. 148, (November 18, 2021)
- Feature extraction and gait classification in hip replacement patients on the basis of kinematic waveform data.
Biomedical Human Kinetics, Nr. 13, S. 177-186. (April 04, 2021)
- Automated detection and explainability of pathological gait patterns using a one-class support vector machine trained on inertial measurement unit based gait data.
Clinical Biomechanics, Vol. 89, (October, 2021)
- Classification and Automated Interpretation of Spinal Posture Data Using a Pathology-Independent Classifier and Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI).
Sensors, (September 21, 2021)
- General method for automated feature extraction and selection and its application for gender classification and biomechanical knowledge discovery of sex differences in spinal posture during stance and gait.
Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, S. 1-9. (November 02, 2020)
- Force Shadows: An Online Method to Estimate and Distribute Vertical Ground Reaction Forces from Kinematic Data.
Sensors Special Issue "Sensor-Based Systems for Kinematics and Kinetics", (October 8, 2020)
- Interpretability of Input Representations for Gait Classification in Patients after Total Hip Arthroplasty.
Sensors(Basel), (August 6, 2020)
- On Expressive Features for Gait Analysis using Lower Limb Inertial Sensor Data.
IFAC World Congress, (July 2020)
- An approach to magnetometer-free on-body inertial sensors network alignment.
IFAC World Congress, (July 2020)
- Uncertainty based active learning with deep neural networks for inertial gait analysis. 23rd International Conference on Information Fusion.
23rd International Conference on Information Fusion, (July 2020)
- Toward Gamified Pain Management Apps: Mobile Application Rating Scale–Based Quality Assessment of Pain-Mentor’s First Prototype Through an Expert Study.
JMIR Formative Research, (January 28, 2020)
- A Focus-Plus-Context Visualization for Strength Exercice Training..
IADIS International Conference Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction 2019 (part of MCCSIS 2019), (July 2019)
- A Serious Game for Thrombosis Prophylaxis–Only for the Healthy?.
International Conference on Human Interaction and Emerging Technologies, (2019)
- A Biofeedback App to Instruct Abdominal Breathing (Breathing-Mentor): Pilot Experiment.
JMIR mHealth and uHealth, Vol. 7, Nr. 9, S. e13703-e13703. (September 30, 2019)
- Depth camera based statistical shape fitting approach for the creation of an individualized lower body biomechanical model: validity and reliability.
Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering, (2019)
- Towards an Inertial Sensor-Based Wearable Feedback System for Patients after Total Hip Arthroplasty: Validity and Applicability for Gait Classification with Gait Kinematics-Based Features.
Sensors, Vol. 19, Nr. 22, S. 5006. (2019)
- On optical data-guided optimal control simulations of human motion.
Multibody System Dynamics, (2019)
- On-line Motion Prediction and Adaptive Control in Human-Robot Handover Tasks.
IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and its Social Impacts (ARSO), (October 2019)
- Validity of inertial sensor based 3D joint kinematics of static and dynamic sport and physiotherapy specific movements.
PLOS ONE, Vol. 14, Nr. 2, (2019)
- An experimental approach for the agile development of a gamified stress-management app.
61th Conference of Experimental Psychologists (TeaP), (2019)
- Acting your avatar’s age: Effects of virtual reality embodiment on real life walking speed.
Media Psychology, (2019 (in press))
- Magnetometer-free Inertial Motion Capture System with Visual Odometry.
Symposium on Assistive and Wearable Robotics, Karlsruhe, GER, (Mai 2019)
- Development of an optimization based framework for online probabilistic fusion with an application to IMU-based magnetometer-free human motion capturing.
53rd Annual Conference of the German Society for Biomedical Engineering, (September 2019)
- On Attitude Representations for Optimization-Based Bayesian Smoothing.
International Conference on Information Fusion, (2019)
- Towards a wearable feedback system for gait training: Inertial sensor based 3D joint kinematics and spatio-temporal parameters..
GEST19 DVS Tagung Würzburg, GER, (2019)
- Accuracy and repeatability of the “neutral-zero position” of the lower extremity..
ISB/ASB Calgary, CND, (2019)
- Validity of a depth camera based approach for segment length estimation..
ISB/ASB Calgary, CND, (2019)
- Gamification of a Stress Management App: Results of a User Study.
Design, User Experience, and Usability. Application Domains, (2019)
- IMU-to-Segment Assignment and Orientation Alignment for the Lower Body using Deep Learning.
MDPI Sensors (Basel), Vol. 18, (2018)
- Stress-Mentor: Linking gamification and behavior change theory in a stress management application.
HCI International - Posters' Extended Abstracts, (2018)
- Towards more interactive stress-related self-monitoring tools to improve quality of life.
Proceedings of the 20th Congress of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA 2018), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 818, (2018)
- A Usability Evaluation of a Mobile Exergame for Ankle Joint Exercises.
6th International Conference on Serious Games and Applications for Health, (2018)
- Validity, Test-Retest Reliability and Long-Term Stability of Magnetometer Free Inertial Sensor Based 3D Joint Kinematics.
Sensors, Vol. 18, Nr. 7, (2018)
- P 052 – Detection of lower extremity asymmetries in slow and dynamic bilateral tasks. Inertial Sensor system vs Optical Motion Capture System.
Gait & Posture, (2018)
- Validity of spatial gait parameters based on an inertial sensor system for 3D gait analysis.
Spinfortec Garching, GER, (2018)
- Human Motion Capturing and Activity Recognition Using Wearable Sensor Networks.
Developing Support Technologies – Integrating Multiple Perspectives to Create Assistance that People Really Want, Vol. 23,
- Same Stimulus – Different Constellation: The visual mismatch negativity investigated with Garner’s patterns.
51th Germany Psychological Society Congress, (2018)
- Preconditions for virtual reality avatar effects on real life behavior.
51st Conference of the German Society for Psychology (DGPs), (September 2018)
- Einflussfaktoren auf die Nutzungsintention einer Stress-Management-App – Weder positive noch negative Effekte von Empfehlungen und Bonusprogrammen durch Krankenkassen.
Proceedings der 3. Transdisziplinäre Konferenz "Technische Unterstützungssysteme, die die Menschen wirklich wollen", (2018)
- Towards Inertial Sensor Based Mobile Gait Analysis: Event-Detection and Spatio-Temporal Parameters.
Sensors (Basel, Switzerland), Vol. 19, Nr. 1, (2018)
- Limits of agreement between a magnetometer-independent inertial sensor system and a marker based optical motion capture system for 3D joint kinematics in gait analysis..
ECSS Dublin, IR, (2018)
- Gamification in Stress Management Apps: A Critical App Review.
JMIR Serious Games, Vol. 5, Nr. 2, (2017)
- Stress management apps with regard to emotion-focused coping and behavior change techniques: a content analysis.
JMIR Mhealth and Uhealth, Vol. 5, Nr. 2, (2017)
- Development of an Inertial Motion Capture System for Clinical Application - Potentials and challenges from the technology and application perspectives.
Journal of Interactive Media, Vol. 16, Nr. 2, (2017)
- Modell-basierte Algorithmen zur Rekonstruktion kinematischer Bewegungsparameter aus IMU-Netzwerken.
23. Sportwissenschaftlicher Hochschultag der dvs. Arbeitskreis: Inertialsensorik zur Bewegungsanalyse in Sport, Rehabilitation und Gesundheit, (2017)
- Identification of Medically Relevant Application Scenarios for A Wearable Motion Analysis System.
Informatik, Workshop: Partizipatives Entwerfen soziotechnischer Systeme, (2017)
- jumpBALL - Ein mobiles Exergame für die Thromboseprophylaxe.
Mensch und Computer 2017 - Tagungsband, (2017)
- Effective visualization of long term health data to support behavior change.
HCI International, (2017)
- Bewertung ausgewählter Studiendesigns zur Untersuchung persuasiver Selbstmonitoringsysteme.
63. Kongress der Gesellschaft für Arbeitswissenschaft: Soziotechnische Gestaltung des digitalen Wandels – kreativ, innovativ, sinnhaft, (2017)
- Evaluating the Reliability and Validity of the Wearable EEG-System Muse.
Tagung experimentell arbeitender Psychologen (TeaP), (2017)
- Real-time inertial lower body kinematics and ground contact estimation at anatomical foot points for agile human locomotion.
International Conference on Robotics and Automation, (2017)
- No Game, No Pain? Towards a Mobile Exergame for Rehabilitation.
CHI PLAY'17 Extended Abstracts, (2017)
- The effects of virtual reality avatar embodiment on real life walking speed: The temporal stability of the Proteus Effect.
59th Conference of Experimental Psychologists (TeaP), (2017)
- P57: 2D video frontal plane projection angle and 3D inertial sensor based assessment of dynamic knee valgus. A comparison.
Gait & Posture, Vol. 57, (2017)
- Towards self-calibrating inertial body motion capture.
International Conference on Information Fusion, (2016)
- On inertial body tracking in the presence of model calibration errors.
MDPI Sensors, Vol. 16, Nr. 7, S. 1132. (2016)
- From traditional to interdisciplinary approaches for inertial body motion capture.
International Conference on Biomechanics in Sports, Applied Session: Physical Activity Monitoring, (2015)